Sunday, October 11, 2009

1 Month to go!

Well today we are half way thru! My due date is just a few short weeks away! So much to do in that time!



This has been a fun relaxing weekend. The family has just hung out. This is my buddy Payton we were sharing this sun spot on the carpet.



This is me & my dad Journey. Mom spent all day Saturday cleaning....so we just hung out relaxing in the sun! I don't look too preggers in this picture...I'm sure that will change soon much to my dismay:( My size 2 waistline will be gone:(

Mom said next weekend we begin packing for our big trip! We are heading South to Charlotte, NC in a few weeks for the Vizsla Nationals (a big show for just vizslas). I am not entered but I get to go along for the ride. We will be traveling with all my aunts & cousins! It will be so much fun!!!

No comments: