Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Clock is Ticking

WOW! Its been a few weeks! So much has happened. Lets see.....we are back from our wonderful trip to NC! The Vizsla Nationals was AWESOME!! Of course I was just along for the ride and got to spend my days chill'n on an awesome bed in our hotel room! This bed was so cool, it was a pillow top so much better then mom's bed at home....but much smaller then our bed at home. Anyhow, my girlish figure is history! I am very fat and very preggers. Mom had a funny Halloween costume for me for the Costume contest but things got so crazy i didnt get to enter:( I was going to be Brittany Spears when she was preggers and running around in a Bikini. I had a blonde wig, Bikini & everything.....oh well, I was tired from spending time with my grandma Jan so sleeping the evening away was exactly what i needed.


But we're back from NC now....and we're getting ready for the pitter patter of little feet! Just a week to go!!! We go in Sunday for an xray and an approximate head count!!


Dad likes using me as a Pillow now vs me using him as one. and see....girlish figure gone!
Next Update on Sunday!

1 comment:

Jean Bonness said...

Welcome home, Treasure. I've been wondering how you are doing and how you survived the Nationals.

You look marvelous, and I love the baby bump!

Jean