Friday, July 11, 2008

The Best Auntie

TGIF my Peeps! SO glad its FRIDAY!!! we will be able to sleep in tomorrow! No going to work for Mom! She said if it is nice weather we are going to go the BEACH! I have my Bikini all picked out! CANNOT WAIT! The PRINCESS LOVES! the beach!! Swimming, Sun bathing and flirting with all those crazy boy dogs:) Love it! please please weather gods make tomorrow be a sunny hot day!

Some of you may know my sister Payton. Well she's a beagle so she not my blood sister but she's still my sister. Anyhow, she is a Momma Dog right now...I am SO jealous! I want to be a Momma too! but Mom tells me i have to wait until next year. Well Payton only had 1 puppy, his name is Solo. He is almost 5wks old and so cute! He has gone from being this blob that doesn't move much even tho i nose him all over the box trying to get him to play with me...to this really cool playmate. Mom said its my job to get him all socialized and be his surrogate littermate so he learns all the dog rules. Its been a hard job! Between Payton and I he is getting lots of attention and now doesn't want to be left alone. Mom says she thinks we've kinda spoiled him LOL! There are some cute pics of Solo Below.

My dad, Journey is nuts! He swears Solo is a kitty or a squirrel or something He is obsessed with watching him....i told him just wait, he won't be so happy if those little needles start biting him. I just can't seem to get it thru solo's puppy brain that my Milkbar is CLOSED! OUT OF ORDER! NOT WORKING! but that boy has to try everytime...OUCH!








2 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

What a cutie! and he's got white "socks" on his front paws!

Jodi - aka Crazy Vizsla Lady said...

Solo is supre cute! Glad to see how well he is doing :)