Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big Weekend Wins!

I got my 1st major last weekend...my Brother and Sister couldn't let me be outdone so they went out and won at the IL Specialty this weekend! Prince Miles was Winners dog & Princess Hazel was Winners Bitch/Best of Winners both for 4pt majors! Now we all just need 1 major to finish our CH's! We're catching up to Brothers Brody who finished his CH 1yr at the IL specialty...and to Brother Wyatt who needs 2 Single points to finish his Ch!!!


Just heard our little sis Page (well she is my 1/2 sister) won Reserve Winners Bitch at the Vizsla Club Canada National Specialty today! Go Mz Page!!!!!


I on the other hand spent my day sun bathing and chasing the occasional bird out of the yard. Oh ya and teaching Baby Ace (FKA Solo) all the fun it is outside!

~Princess Treasure

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

You are the best Auntie showing the ropes to solo. What a cutie he is.