Monday, August 11, 2008

What A WEEKEND!

The below blog should have posted 8/11 - not sure what happend.....but here it is now! More coming soon!

Its been several weeks since I have posted. So much has happened! Mom got a new van! Big thanks to Aunt Nancy for selling us her van! We're cruis'n in princess style again! Mom even bought me a new Pink Princess Blanket! Now to just get me a new crate and all will be good!


Last weekend we went to shows in OH. It was HOT but Mom rented a cool car for us to go in! Mom loved it! 1 tank of gas got us there and back with some to spare....not sure why she was so excited but she was! But she was really sad too, my little buddy Ace met his new Mom and went home. I really miss him. He was fun to play with even if he was a little obnoxious. Mom said we'll get to see him in a few months and he'll be much bigger! Boy i hope so, that kid needs to do some serious growing! I felt like i was going to break him everytime we played. I was really hoping to have been a Champion by the end of last weekend...and I came close but not close enough:( On Saturday I was a bridesmaid as mom called it. On Sunday I made a cut but no ribbons! Thats ok, it was HOT and I just wanted to go home......then I gave mom a real surprise! I came in season on Wednesday! Dad kept trying to tell her I was close and I kept telling him eeewww NO! but boyz you know they just do not listen!

So this past weekend on Saturday we just hung out! but Sunday we drove with Aunt Karin, Derek and my two Buddies Foster & Diesel to OH...oh ya my Dad went too, I had to ride in a crate between the "boyz"....i felt like I was in a fish bowl, they all kept staring and whining at me....I was like COME ON guys I do not like you guys like that! So anyhow at the show I was the only girl in the classes so of course I won! But my Dad Journey won Best of breed and I beat another girl who is already a CH for Best of Opposite Sex! It was pretty cool to be there right behind my Dad! The judge even told Mom I almost beat him! He doesn't like it when I beat him! Then Dad & Derek got to go show with all the other Sporting dogs in the group, and they won a Group 2!! After the group we got our pictures taken.

In other news! Props to my sister Princess Hazel! She finished her Championship!! Go HAZEL! Then our Bro "Brody" was Best of Breed!!!

Will post new pictures soon

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

New wheels are always good!